This program is appropriate for students interested in a career in the Senior Housing industry. Others with an interest in the aging process for themselves or a loved one, care-providers and family members who want to have the knowledge to provide better care for loved ones.
Lectures and workshops will enhance your knowledge of healthy aging through an understanding of:
- the anatomy, physiology and psychology for healthy aging
- the pathways to healthy living through socialization, acceptance of change and resilience to gain quality sleep
- the importance of mobility, balance and exercise
- genetics, biometrics, and new technology
- the importance of diet and nutrition
- the importance and the tools for de-stressing through mindful-meditation and sleep enhancement
- the importance of personal directives, power of attorney, wills, and goals of care.
Contact us today for more information, pricing and upcoming dates or to reserve your place!