Healthy Living Workshops (7 week program)
Weekly lunch-and-learn workshop. This is a condensed version of the Dynamics of Healthy Living certificate program. Each week a different topic will be discussed utilizing both lecture and exercise formats. Lunch included followed by a two hour workshop.
This program is appropriate for people with an interest in the aging process – for themselves or a loved one, care-providers and family members who want to have the knowledge to better care for and understand seniors but cannot commit to the full certificate program.
- the anatomy, physiology and psychology of healthy aging
- the pathways to healthy living through socialization, acceptance of change and resilience to gain quality sleep
- the importance of mobility, balance and exercise
- genetics, biometrics, and new technology
- the importance of diet and nutrition
- the importance and the tools for de-stressing through mindful-meditation and sleep enhancement
- the importance of personal directives, power of attorney, wills, and goals of care.
Contact us today for more information, pricing and upcoming dates or to reserve your place!